Friday, October 2, 2009

Type A?

I'm pretty sure Luke is my child...if you take away the fact that I remember giving birth to him, I'd still be sure he's mine. I used to think he was more like JC...laid back and mello. But not anymore...Now he's super dramatic and lately he has been extremely particular about the same things I'm particular about. If my slight OCD tendencies are genetic, then he got those genes for sure.

Point A: He does NOT like getting messy when he eats. He's 2 1/2 and still insists on wearing a bib when he eats cereal or yogurt (his messiest foods). When I say, "You don't have to wear a bib." He'll say, "I don't want to get my shirt messy!"

Point B: He likes his toys and things in certain places. If you move them, he gets really irritated.

Point C: He often lines up his toys or blocks in straight lines, by shape or color. Today he was playing in his room for 20 minutes while I put away laundry. I came back to find all of his blocks sorted by shape in a line. I must say, I was pretty proud of his organizational skills. :)



No comments: