Sunday, October 11, 2009
BSB love
My first love will always be the Backstreet Boys. JC knew this when we started dating and he's made his peace with it. Tuesday they released their 7th CD! My BFF, Amanda, and I pretty much cemented our friendship around our love for Brian and Nick. We have been together to buy almost every new BSB CD. In high school and college, we would stay up till midnight to get them right away. One time we saw another groups of girls doing the same thing. We were still in our late teens/early 20's and they were 30. I remember Amanda and I saying that we would never do that when we were their "old" age and totally made fun of them. Well, we didn't go at midnight this year. We had the dignity to wait until 11:00 the next morning. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ur such a big fan sara
I love that we have this together! The CD is growing on me:-) I will always love you and love our connection to these boys!
Post a Comment