Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Baby 2.0 update
I am 27 1/2 weeks along...still no kidney pain! AMEN! Just got back from the Dr. this morning. I had my glucose test today. Hoping that comes back ok, but we won't know for a few days. And we scheduled Baby 2.0's induction date today. She'll be arriving on January 2nd (if everything continues to go smoothly)!!! So, only 11 weeks and 3 days to go! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone. It's much more enjoyable when you're not on narcotics. And I'm so happy to have her induction on the calendar. It's perfect, since it's right after the holidays, but a week before Amanda's wedding. What a relief to know that I won't be walking down the aisle and ruining her wedding if my water breaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! I hope you'll pass.
hope she comes then and when is lukes bday
Post a Comment