
tiny, little, 7 ounce, GIRL!
We had an ultrasound this morning and things look great! Our little girl is 18 weeks old and healthy! I had a feeling all along that we were going to have a girl. I pictured pink, thought of girl names, and have felt totally different this time around. JC is super excited and is hoping she'll be a Daddy's girl. I'm not sure that I'm ready for the drama that is sure to come with a girl. Hopefully she won't be too much like me! :)
The ultrasound tech also did a pass on my old kidneys...so far, so good on that front. No dilation currently...let's pray they stay that way!
6 comments:
I am super excited!!!
YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for a healthy baby and healthy kidneys!
so excited! I always knew it was a girl too... Now I want to know the names you'r thinking of! Spill it! :)
Congratulations! I highly recommend little girls :)
Love, Jill
whoop, whoop! A girl, a girl!!! So exciting...one of each...you guys are starting to look like way too perfect of a family, barbie and ken...the older boy, younger sister...great family planning, guys :)
oh i'm excited! josh told me and i almost cried. whoot whoot!
Post a Comment