Monday, March 19, 2007

Amnio Scheduled

I met with Dr. Hinkle this morning. She's an OB at the hospital where I'll be delivering. After talking with my OB, they both agreed that inducing me at 37 weeks would be a good move, as long as the baby's lungs are developed. I'll have to have an amnio to make sure he's ok. So, we scheduled that for Friday March 30th. If the results come back positive, I can be induced right away. It's nice to finally see a possible end to this pregnancy.

Baby Trombley is doing great. He has a strong heartbeat and all the doctors say he sounds like a very healthy baby. We're ready to meet him.

3 comments:

David and Kari said...

Oh my goodness, Baby T is going to be here so soon! I can't wait to see his little face!

Nottingham Family said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!! What an answer to prayer. Can't wait to meet him...

Brooke W said...

We will be praying for you, mamma!