Tuesday, March 13, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST!

My OB is talking to St. Vincent's in the next few days about getting approval for me to be induced at 37 weeks. Apparently it is not an easy thing to do. Alot has happened in the last few days (too much to write about), but basically if I don't get approval to be induced at 37 weeks, then I'll have to have another surgery to have my stent changed. We feel strongly that another surgery is an unecessary risk for the baby because of the anesthesia and alot of extra pain/increased pain meds for me. It usually takes me at least a week to recover from these stent procedures.

Apparently there is alot that has to line up in order for me to be induced at 37 weeks. It sounds like it could be a complicated process. I may have to have an amnio performed to make sure the baby's lungs are developed. The hospital may not approve my situation. Or we may have to wait until 38 or 39 weeks and we're not sure what my urologist will want to do. There's alot of people that have to be in on this delivery for mine and the baby's conditions.

Anyway, we're praying that everything will line up and we know God's timing is always perfect. We want God to be glorified through this situation and pray that He'll help us and the doctors make good decisions. Thanks in advance for your continued prayers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sara and JC-
...and we do continue to pray - for God's guidance in the decision ~ which will make whatever happens the right decision for you and Baby T. There is quite a crew praying for you here in Cincinnati, prayer lists galore.
We're with you! And we cannot wait for a trip to Indy to see you and this lucky son who has you for parents!
Love, Aunt BJ and Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

JC and Sara,

Any news to report or pictures to load. I love staying in touch with you thru your postings. I hope that when the baby comes you are the parents who take pictures everyday. If I can't be in Indy, I at least feel closer thanks to the blog.

Love, JFizzle