With all this bedrest due to my stent, I was starting to worry about not having enough documentation of being pregnant. (Not that I'll ever really want to remember this experience) But for scrapbooking purposes, I made JC take a picture of me last week, so I have the belly on camera.
A quick update: My 2nd glucose test came back negative, which is great news! One less thing to worry about. I visited the doctor again a few days ago. She says the baby is still doing great and promises me she won't let me go past 39 weeks. I, of course, am still praying persistently that she will induce at 37 weeks. She did say that I should expect this same level of pain (maybe a little worse) for a month after delivery. Yuck.
I have an appointment on Friday with yet another new urologist. The first group was not in our network, so we had to switch. The 2nd group was awful and at the worst hospital ever (see posting from Feb. 5th). So, hopefully this new doctor will work out. He's in our network and at St. Vincent's Women's, where I'll eventually be delivering. At this appointment, we will be talking to him about what happens after I deliver...level of pain expected, when stent will be removed, etc...
I haven't been able to go anywhere, except the doctors office. And that is even alot for my body to handle. So, I'm really looking forward to next Sunday. JC's mom and sister are throwing a baby shower at my house and invited his family and my family. I can't wait to see everyone and I won't even have to leave the comforts of my heating pad and recliner.
6 comments:
Hi Sara. I work with your Dad and I'm always asking how you are doing. I think he gets a little tired of me pestering him all the time. I know you are feeling pretty bad but you look great. I like reading your blogs and see that you're keeping your sense of humor. Hang in there...you guys are in my prayers.
Becky Alvey
I can't wait to come to your shower! John and I look forward to seeing you again. :)
Amanda, are you looking at the right picture? I wouldn't say hot. That's funny!
You are so cute... I love your pregnant little belly. I miss you so much..Hope to hang out soon!
Sara,
Man, you have a cute pregnant body! Woohoo! I'm so happy things seem to be going a little better! Things here are CRAZY with Anteneh home...we need to continue to pray for eachother!!!! You know, with all the pain you've experienced, you should try natural childbirth-it would probably be a breeze compared to all you've endured! Haha!
Sara-
I know you aren't feeling it, but you are looking very young and pretty. By the way, baby is also looking pretty cute in his ultrasound.
Post a Comment