I visited the Dr. again yesterday. Baby T seems to be doing well. We have another ultrasound in 3 weeks just to make sure he's still growing the way he should. Please keep him in your prayers. He's due April 18th, but I'm hoping that he'll come early...not too early though.
I have my next surgery February 1st to remove my stent and put another one in. After the hospital, I was 6 pounds lighter than I was before pregnancy. It's the only time in my life I don't want to lose weight! But I've slowly started gaining some weight back.
I still haven't been doing much. It's a good day when I feel like I can sit up and respond to e-mail. Some days are really painful and I have alot of trouble sleeping. Plus, it's hard to tell sometimes what pain is hydronephrosis or from my medication and what is just plain old pregnancy related. I'm also dealing with alot of anxiety because I'm not the kind of person who enjoys sitting around.
On a positive note, the baby has really started moving around (which is sometimes painful---quit kicking my already damaged kidney kid!) It really wierds me out though to see my whole stomach move. However JC got to feel him for the first time last week. He was so excited! We think this guy is going to be the next World Cup soccer player. We're thinking about naming him Santiago after a character from our favorite soccer movie, Goal! Just kidding!
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi Sara... just checking in. I remember the feeling your mom's abdomen when your were baby T's age; now its come full circle. Maybe he will grow to be a v-ball player ! Thanks for setting up the blog page; interesting way to read the progress.
Post a Comment