Friday, June 5, 2009

Surprise...

We're having another baby! I'm 9 weeks pregnant and the little bean is doing great. This is a picture from our ultrasound this week. It's hard to believe that blob is a baby! The bean has a strong, fast heartbeat and is about a 1/2 inch long. I've been feeling pretty pregnant, with morning sickness all day, but the first trimester is almost over, so hopefully that will go away soon. We took Luke to the ultrasound and he kept calling the picture "baby lukie." He totally doesn't get it. I'm due on January 9th, which is crazy because that is the day my bff, Amanda is getting married and I'm the maid of honor. Ha Ha!!!



I'm sure some of you are thinking that I am CRAZY to be pregnant again. And I probably am. But Luke was obviously SO worth the pain of the last round and I know I can handle it again. I have a new doctor and she is GREAT (very encouraging). I have no idea what the next 7 months has in store, but I'm ready for it. Of course, when I go back and read this and this, I have moments where I think I must be insane. But JC and I feel lead by God to do this, so we're following His lead. I'm PRAYING that the saying "every pregnancy is different" is true in my case! :) Only time will tell...

8 comments:

Jill said...

We are very excited for you!!!
Congratulations. :)

Matt and Jill

Brooke W said...

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations! We are so excited@!

Angie Guinivere said...

I'm soooo happy for you guys!!

Katie McDowell said...

that little thing is the most precious i have ever seen! are you going to find out if it is a boy blob or a girl blob? you had even told us, but i nearly cried at the sight of your ultrasound in excitement! congratulations!

Jessie Neireiter said...

So glad that there is going to be another precious baby in the family. :)

Here's to the morning sickness being the most obnoxious part of this pregnancy! :)

P.S. I hope it's another boy.
P.P.S. I don't think you are crazy. :)

CourtneyPayne said...

They're worth everything we go through to get them, aren't they?!? Congrats on #2! We're so happy for you 3!! I can't wait to see Luke as a big brother! :)

designHER Momma said...

I am so excited for you - and praying this pregnancy is a breeze, considering where you've been.

Unknown said...

What a lucky baby bean! An amazing big brother and perfect parents. We are so happy for you and "baby bean". Love you all!!