Sunday, June 14, 2009

Strawberry Picking

About 3 years ago, Kelly and I took her girls (this was pre- Kai, Luke, and Avery) to the strawberry patch in Noblesville to pick strawberries. It was so much fun. Afterwards we looked everywhere for cute strawberry paper and stickers to scrapbook with. There was NOTHING! Of course this year we came across the cutest strawberry scrappin' accessories. So, we bought some stuff and decided to go back with the kids and our cameras. We made sure to take pictures so we could use our cute scrappin' materials. You know you're obsessed with scrapbooking when you buy the materials first and then plan an event around them. Ha ha! The Nottinghams joined us too and we had a blast. I think Luke ate about 50 strawberries (green stems and all). They were pretty tiny little strawberries, but they made one heck of a delicious pie!







Here's the crew. Reese, Kenna, Emma, Macy, Luke, Kai, and Avery. Poor Lincoln missed the fun...he was home napping. Just think...next year we'll have 2 more to add to this bunch!

3 comments:

Warner family said...

love it!!

Jessie Neireiter said...

These pics are totally cute and I love the idea of planning events aruond scrapbook paper. Hilarious! :)

Josh said...

Katie and I were talking about doing this with Finn just the other day.