Luke is on the move. He's into EVERYTHING! He climbs under anything that he can fit through, crawls into all kinds of interesting places, and is starting to cruise around the room if he is holding on to something. When I say "NO!", he stops, looks at me, gives me a huge smile, and then goes back to doing whatever I told him to stop doing in the first place. I can't help but smile back... I think I'm in trouble!



This is how Luke has been sitting lately...doesn't look too comfortable!

Playing with Josh and Katie


Hanging out with his best buddies, Kai and Reese.
1 comment:
Missin' you. Just yesterday Matt asked if I had seen the new pics of Luke on the website. I said No! I just looked last night! He said, I thought you'd have already seen them as you are a trombley-blog addict. How true. :) I just looked thru all Lukes pictures from birth on. He may just be the cutest baby boy every created. Love, jill
Post a Comment