Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Look What I Can Do!

Luke just decided on Sunday that he wanted to start clapping. He's been clapping non-stop all week. It's hard to get a video of it because he rarely sits still for more than 5 seconds. This is the best I could do...



By the way, the awesome red Hoosier replica pants that Luke is wearing are courtesy of my mom for Christmas. They look just like the IU basketball teams warm-up pants. I love them! (JC doesn't.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video and the baby sounds! Thank you! PS. As soon as I spotted them, I knew they were Hoosier pants. Now, as you know, I am partial to Purdue. However, those are adorable pants!
We actually have on our Purdue gear today. We're headin' to a Purdue/Penn State game tonight.

Miss you! Jill

Concepts by Moe Photography said...

Okay....too cute..