Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Carving Pumpkins



Notice the 2 little baby teeth our little pumpkin has. Don't you think it looks like Luke?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, how cute!

And Sara, your hair is SOOOOOO long! I think it grew a foot since I saw you last. haha.

David and Kari said...

How fun! the pumpkins look great guys. Luke is so cute. I also agree that your hair looks extremely long!

love you
Kari

Jill said...

Moooo-ha-ha-ha....Those baby teeth are veeerrrryyyy scaaarrryyy. And now he'll be able to catch me by craawwllling! Yikes.

Miss you, J

Unknown said...

Jack-o-lanterns are as adorable as you said - what a cutie with just 2 teeth!
You are all such fun! Have a great week next week - drive safely!
Love you all,
Aunt BJ

Nottingham Family said...

Nice to have an artist in the family to make cool pumpkins. Ours are pathetic compared to those masterpieces!