Monday, October 1, 2007

Baptism

Yesterday Luke was baptized at our church, Reedmer Presbyterian. The service was great...our pastor even quoted The Office, one of our favorite shows! Anyway, all of our family was able to be there as well as a few of our close friends. I am so thankful to God for placing his mark on Luke, and allowing us to raise him to know Jesus. God has used the year to teach me about His faithfulness. And yesterday was just another example of that. We are blessed beyond measure to have such a wonderful, happy baby (who is squealing in delight as I type this).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations baby Luke!

Also, J.C. is seriously lookin' alot like big Dave in that picture.

Support the Rabid!

Nick Larson said...

I agree JC is looking a bit like Dave!

Congrats to you guys and to baby Luke!