
Things are FINALLY winding down. I had my last OB appt. today. The baby still seems to be doing great, but I keep getting told that my body is "unfavorable" for a natural birth. Big surprise. And I have another stent infection. More pills for me to take...fun! Apparently pregnancy and I are not the best of friends. It doesn't like me and I'm not a fan of it either. I go in tomorrow evening to be induced. My OB says we are going to give it our best shot, but the way things look, she's expecting a cesearean. Obviously no one has a crystal ball, so anything could happen. At this point I could care less how the baby gets out. I'm just ready for him to be born. Either way, he'll be here by this weekend.
We will post a picture of Baby T soon after he arrives. Hopefully you can check our blog this weekend and we'll have some good news. Thanks for the continued prayers. I have a feeling we're going to need them over the next few days.
5 comments:
You may not be a fan of pregnancy, but you sure look good prego! (someone told me that prego in italian really means, "it's in there!", just like the prego commercial says! haha) Looking forward to checking your blog continually until we see that baby!!! God Bless you...we will still be praying...
I am so excited!!! :)
What a cute pregnant lady! You know we will be praying. Anxious to see his little face - best wishes honey - we're there with you!
Love, Uncle Mike and Aunt BJ
Can't wait to meet our grandbaby...
We'll see Friday...
Love and prayers
Mom and Dad
May God's Blessings be upon all 3 of you. We are so excited for you Sara--that you are really reaching the light at then end of a long tunnel. And we are excited for you both that your son will soon be here. Can't wait to visit all 3 of you!
Post a Comment