Friday, April 13, 2007
1 week old already!
It's been a GREAT week! We came home late on Easter Sunday. The past few days have been tiring (of course), but so much fun. JC and I are so proud of ourselves for keeping Luke alive for a whole week! He's a really good baby. He's been eating well and today we have our first dr. appointment. (Finally an appt. that's not for me.) I have been feeling alot better. Still having some kidney pain, but not nearly as bad. I get my stent out on Monday and hopefully after that all will return to normal! Thanks for all of your prayers for the past 4 months. They are working!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I laughed out loud at the keeping him alive for a whole week comment.
I should probabaly just get it over with and move to Indy so I can see him more often. He truly is the most adorable baby I have ever seen (don't tell Julie). ;)
oh my gosh, you and JC sure do know how to make a cute baby! I can't wait to meet him! It's awesome to see that smile on your face, Say! I am glad that you are starting to feel better. I am also glad that you and JC were able to keep your little one alive this past week, just kidding, you guys are going to be great parents.
He is SO adorable!
Sara, you are looking great. It must be so nice to have some company of the couch for the last few days you need it.
Can't wait to see you all. Tell us when we can come.
I don't want you guys to take for granted the fact that you have the cutest newborn EVER...I'm not just saying this...newborns are supposed to look weird but Luke is SO CUTE! Why does he not look weird like most newborns!? I can't get over it. I've never seen a cuter baby-(don't tell my kids) heehee
Kisses and Hugs to my sweet grandbaby...I'll miss
our 12-4 am conversations we've been having Luke...
Don't keep Mommy and Daddy up to late tonight!!!
I love you,
your Grammy
Luke is a beautiful, perfectly adorable and very lucky young man!
Sara, I cannot wait to meet him - IF your Mom will share him... :-)!
Such good news about your health and this wonderful baby. The power of prayer is undeniable! What a beautiful family!
Love you all!
Aunt BJ
Post a Comment