Wow--what a fun idea! Costumes at Christmas :) I think you guys should start planning now what costume the baby will wear....will he be a pudgy teddy bear? An round little ornament? Cover him in green to be a baby grinch? Just please--spare him the humiliation of being little Cindy Loo. He'd never be able to live it down and it would be downright cruel!
Although--I suspect a parent can never have enough bathtime pictures for the good-natured laugh with future fiancees. ;)
1 comment:
Wow--what a fun idea! Costumes at Christmas :) I think you guys should start planning now what costume the baby will wear....will he be a pudgy teddy bear? An round little ornament? Cover him in green to be a baby grinch? Just please--spare him the humiliation of being little Cindy Loo. He'd never be able to live it down and it would be downright cruel!
Although--I suspect a parent can never have enough bathtime pictures for the good-natured laugh with future fiancees. ;)
Post a Comment