Saturday, February 5, 2011
Our hockey star
We FINALLY took Luke ice-skating for the first time. JC has been dying to teach his son how to skate. I think he's hoping we will have a hockey star in our family. I didn't think Luke was going to like it, but I was so wrong. He did great...even let go and skated by himself a bit! Emer and I enjoyed watching from the bleachers. Afterwards we went to the next rink and watched a high school hockey game. Now, all Luke can talk about is wanting to play hockey. JC had to tell him that he needs to learn to skate first!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Grandpa T must be so proud. And Great Grandpa T would be proud as well. Year after year when we were young, he built us our own skating rink out in our backyard. The tradition continues. And I like JC's longer locks:)
Post a Comment