Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Buzz Buzz

Well, Luke and I were super sick last week, so maybe it was my feelings of needing to DO something...It made me feel like we were accomplishing something, since all we had been doing was laying in the couch for days. Or maybe it was because I convinced myself that if I cut his hair, it would make him feel better and get rid of some germs. Or maybe it was just because I was SO bored! Either way, we took the plunge and buzzed it off! Afterwards, Luke looked in the mirror and said, "OK, now let's put it back on!" Sorry, Luke!

I can't over the fact that in one haircut, he went from looking more like me, to looking like JC's clone!


2 comments:

Jessie Neireiter said...

love it !!!

Josh said...

JC's t-shirt is amazing. And I guess the kid is pretty cute too.