Yesterday we were talking about heaven. Luke asked "How do we get up there to see God? Maybe we could use a pogo stick!"
This morning he came into our room at 6 a.m. and said, "I have a stuffed up nose. But I think I can get it with my finger!"
In the car he was acting out a scene with Buzz and Woody from Toy Story. In the movie, Woody says, "There's a snake in my boot." So, Luke had Buzz ask Woody, "Is there a snake in your boot? Let me check. I don't see it! Maybe it's under your hat."
Even as I type this, I hear him pretending behind me. He is using a "deep" voice for Woody. "Woody" just told him, "You're strong" and Luke replied, "Thanks!"
He is constantly saying stuff that cracks me up. Either that, or he's saying stuff that gets him in timeout. Life with an almost-3-year-old is NOT dull.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment