Tuesday, April 14, 2009
I made sushi!!!
I have a somewhat recent discovery of sushi. I really enjoy trying different kinds. I have had the tools to make my own for a while, but I just got around to it. Anyway, I had to post a picture because I was so proud of myself. :) This roll had avocado, cucumber, crab, and a spicy sirachi sauce. It was so much fun to make and not as difficult as I thought it would be. Definitely not the prettiest looking sushi, but it was delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh wow - I love Sushi but have never attempted to make it myself. it looks great! Was it alot of work?
can you please come make me some? :)
of course you made sushi! What can you not do :-)
Those look beautiful! I would never have the patience to make sushi...
can you please reveal how to get the rice to stick to the outside instead of rolling in inside?
Weird! Someone made my name say sign lang for my blog account!
Post a Comment