Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My little artist

Usually Luke's idea of drawing is asking his daddy to draw whatever he can imagine and then watching JC's artistic abilities at work. But today was beautiful, so we went outside and busted out the chalk for the first time. This was all the inspiration Luke needed and he spent 30 minutes drawing on the back porch. He loves to draw circles and zig zags (thanks to Grandpa N).




Luke informed me that the following drawing is an octopus. I can kind of see it...not too bad for an almost 2 year old!

3 comments:

Nottingham Family said...

I can TOTALLY see the octopus- he's a child prodigy!

Angie Guinivere said...

Hey, just letting you know that I moved my blog to http://www.tribalcycle.wordpress.com

Your son is adorable!

Jessie Neireiter said...

Good to see the luke loves drawing so much! :) I can't wait to get the new house built so I can have a craft room. I am so excited to start painting again... SOOOOO excited!

PS you need to read "What my mother doesn't know" by Sonya Sones. It's funny.