Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mission Impossible? Nope!

This story was too funny not to blog! As I mentioned in my last post, we went to Ohio to see BSB last weekend. JC went with Amanda and I, although he totally missed out on the concert...I can't believe he didn't want to go! We stayed with Amanda's aunt and uncle in their unbelievably enormous house. It looks like a castle...it's crazy! In the basement they have a movie theater. It is super cool with 3 rows of stadium seating, leather chairs that recline, and a huge movie screen. Being the movie fanatics that we are, we usually hole up in the theater when we go visit.

Well, this weekend, when we arrived it was LOCKED! Tragic! Her family had lost the key and since they don't use the theater much (also tragic if you ask me), they never got it open. Well, Amanda was SET on getting into this room. We tried everything we could think of to get in including picking the lock and using our Macguyver skills. Nothing worked....

...Until Amanda got the crazy idea to go into the room next to the theater and use a ladder to climb into the ceiling and through the insulation and rafters. Then she dropped through the ceiling tiles of the theater. She is crazy! It was hilarious and TOTALLY WORKED!

HOW TO BREAK INTO A LOCKED THEATER ROOM...

Step 1. Have JC hoist you into the ceiling



Step 2. Fight your way through insulation



Step 3. Drop through the ceiling tiles (this was a reenactment!)



Step 4. Unlock the door and let your friends in




Step 5. Celebrate by watching Transformers!

3 comments:

Brooke W said...

I LOVE IT...I've actually done that before...ok, I'm kidding...but that was brilliant.
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Like a scene from 24 ! Did Chloe O'Brien talk her through the twists and turns with her cell phone PDA gadget thing ?

Anonymous said...

All that and barefoot too!