Luke has been loving our new house too. Especially the stairs! And he's been so helpful with the unpacking. We've made some good progress in the week that we have lived here...ALL but 8 boxes have been unpacked! We are really enjoying our new side of town! I'll be sending out our new address soon...come visit!
Our star painter, Amanda...she can paint a room in about 20 minutes!
Marisa gets the award for most trim painted...she literally trimmed every room that we painted in our house! I owe her big time!
Here's JC...this picture was taken before actually moving. He wasn't smiling this big after moving 3 truckloads of our stuff the next day! :)
My dad helped us fix up some things on our old house a few weeks ago. Luke was a HUGE help too!
2 comments:
How exciting! Can't wait to see your new place. Wish I could have been in town to help you paint and stuff...
LOVE the BSB pic!! AC
Post a Comment