So, we've had a pretty random month. First of all, we have all been sick! After Luke got better, I went to Tech and subbed for 3 days straight. I think I picked up something there. And then being the good wife that I am...passed it on to JC! We're starting to feel better though finally. Secondly, my best friend, Amanda, has moved in with us for a little while. She's house hunting and currently resides in our red room until she finds a place. It's been so great having her around. She's such a help with Luke and so far, a pretty good roommate.

A couple of weeks ago, my 5-year old buddy Emma came over for the whole day. We had a blast watching movies, making cookies, and doing lots of crafts. She LOVES Luke so much. And I love these cute pictures!


Here is a picture of the Luke-man on Valentine's Day...My mom was here watching Luke while I subbed and brought him this cute shirt!

JC has already been teaching Luke about the "beautiful" game of hockey (JC's words, not mine) Here is Luke wearing one of his hockey shirts, as well as his game face!
1 comment:
You should probably start outfitting Luke in Penguins gear for your upcoming move to Pennsylvania. ;-)
matt
Post a Comment