Monday, August 6, 2007

4 months old!

Luke had his 4 month appointment on Friday. It's hard to believe he's been here for as long as I was on bedrest. Funny how those 4 months seemed alot longer! Luke weighs 15 pounds! Can you tell he likes to eat? He's definitely our son!

We are enjoying him so much. He's recently discovered his voice and squeals alot. He's also started moving around a bit (trying so hard to roll over). And he's even sleeping through the night alot better. He usually gets up once, maybe twice. He goes to bed around 8 pm and gets up at 8 am. It's awesome. He's also starting to get some hair. It stands straight up so he looks like he has a buzz cut (just like his dad!) The best part about motherhood is knowing that I don't have to go back to school this month! I know I'll miss it, but I get to stay home with Luke.

On Friday, JC and I went to Cincinnati for a night by ourselves to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We saw 3 movies! It was a great time. Thanks Aunty Amanda for babysitting Luke. You're the best! He had a great time with you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was a perfect angel as always!

Anonymous said...

Judging from the pictures, his eyes are aligned perfectly. :)

Dr. Jill

Nick Larson said...

Wow, 5 years already! I can't believe it. Congratz to you guys and Luke for rock'in the new dew (i guess that's how you'd spell that).

Nottingham Family said...

Luke, I'm gonna eat you up.