Married for 9 years with an awesome 4 year old boy and precious 2 year old girl to keep us busy!
Sunday, June 3, 2007
8 weeks old!
Luke is growing fast! He's already 11 pounds. Friday he had his 2 month check up. He's starting to sleep better at night. And he's smiling more, which is so much fun.
He loves his IU outfit! (Much more than the Purdue ones!) I thought I'd post these pictures especially for his Grandpa Trombley!
Can't wait to start teaching him the IU fight song. I just know he will be an exceptional learner and catch on quickly!!! He is just too cute in his IU wear!!! See you Wednesday
He is changing so much! It is so neat to see his face developing even more features similar to his parents. In one of my child development classes, we remarked upon how the smiles start just when the parents are really need extra encouragement. I love the pictures. Can't wait to see you in person!
5 comments:
Is he not the cutest thing in the WORLD!! Amanda
Too Cute! He looks great sporting the IU attire! Love you guys. Miss you
Honestly... He could not be any cuter.
Miss you all!
Can't wait to start teaching him the IU fight song.
I just know he will be an exceptional learner and
catch on quickly!!! He is just too cute in his IU wear!!! See you Wednesday
Love, Mom
He is changing so much! It is so neat to see his face developing even more features similar to his parents. In one of my child development classes, we remarked upon how the smiles start just when the parents are really need extra encouragement. I love the pictures. Can't wait to see you in person!
Jill and Matt
Post a Comment