Love that you are already showing Luke how to be a football fan. However, I strongly recommend Purdue Football, you want him to feel like a winner! ;) Great pics. But I can guess what pic will be posted next- an IU bib or some such thing. Just don't be surprised when neither him nor I can stop wailing. Jillibean
2 comments:
That third pic is the cutest one of Luke yet!! He is so perfect...
It was so great to see you guys this weekend! :)
Love that you are already showing Luke how to be a football fan. However, I strongly recommend Purdue Football, you want him to feel like a winner! ;)
Great pics. But I can guess what pic will be posted next- an IU bib or some such thing. Just don't be surprised when neither him nor I can stop wailing.
Jillibean
Post a Comment